Welcome to the Robin
Mrs Quick - Class teacher
Mrs Holt - Teaching Assistant
Mrs Robinson – Teaching Assistant
We are here to support you and your child on their special journey to achieve their very best.
On our page you will find information about what we have been learning and should you need to carry out any learning from home, this is where you'll find everything you will need.
As parents are not allowed inside our classroom at the moment, please send me an email or contact the school office to leave a message if you need to talk to me for any reason.
PE with Derby County coaches
Reading books changed and sent home
|Tuesday||PE with Matlock Cricket coach|
Forest school - 1 hour every afternoon, Y1/2 split groups alternate weeks
Drama session for Y1 and Y2 with Jo Shannon
Tuckshop day - 20p
Reading books returned
Homework pack to be returned and sent home
We have compiled a list of links to online activities and to ideas for craft activities and printable pages. It is important to ensure there is a balance between online activities and practical activities as these will develop your child’s fine motor and creative skills in ways a computer or iPad cannot!
Reception and Year 1 websites and links, to enable learning to be completed at home.
- Mr Thorne does Phonics - video clips to support phonics
- The Alphablocks are living letters who appear in wonderful videos to help your children learn about phonics and develop their reading skills.
- The Numberblocks has lots of great videos to help younger children learn about numbers, addition and subtraction.
- The Numberjacks are a group of superhero numbers who appear in educational videos that cover thinking skills, problem solving and maths.
- The Singing Walrus has lots of songs to teach children about numbers and counting.
Additional Early Years of Home Learning Resources
Year 1 resources
Year 2 Home Learning Resources